Sobey’s, one of Canada’s largest supermarket chains, had a vision of taking a live visual and audio spectacle across Canada for special occasions. In collaboration with Gomra, a leader in show trailers, we formulated a concept that resulted in a breathtaking and unique traveling show.
Our involvement in the project included:
- Designing screen and audio equipment tailored to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Supplying cutting-edge GOB (Glue-on-Board) LED panels that are resistant to impact and weather, ensuring exceptional durability for a mobile screen.
- Providing a 10,800W audio system with 2 speakers and 2 subwoofers.
- Creating custom-made aluminum frames and enclosures.
- Handling the installation process.
- Assisting Gomra with multimedia playback and aiding Sobey’s in operating the unit.